Book your tickets now for Sustainability Communications Forum 2015
Since 2013, the Sustainability Communications Forum has established itself as the UK’s premier event focused on the developments and key issues facing those involved in communicating the sustainability messages of their organization to internal stakeholders and the external world.
Find inspiration and practical guidance to ensure that your sustainability communications effectively engage external and internal stakeholders and enhance your brand.
Chaired by Dr Sally Uren of Forum for the Future, attend this pioneering event to:
**Understand the challenge posed by the consumer behavior of the millennial generation and the crucial part your sustainability communications work will play to your brand’s survival, with Christian Busch of the London School of Economics
**Examine how the social purpose of your organization is at the heart of any sustainable values that your brand can foster and how understanding your core purpose is key to building a sustainable brand, with Donald Johnson of the National Grid
**Explore what goes on behind the scenes to deliver the consumer promises made by multi-national corporations and the challenges of communicating a programme succinctly, with Briony Mathieson of Olam International
**Investigate the challenges and opportunities in building a CSR communications department on a limited budget, with Amber Harrison of SITA (Aero)
**Navigate the journey from inception to fruition of bringing to life, and selling, a portfolio of sustainable products, with Oliver Jones of Aggregate Industries
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ian Allen, Manager, Regulatory Affairs, General Motors UK
- Rachel Barbour, Communications Advisor; currently working with BP and past experience with Unilever, HSBC, and Associated Newspapers
- Charlotte Brierley, Community Development Manager, Aviva
- Christian Busch, Associate Director, Innovation and Co-creation Lab, LSE
- Amber Harrison, Director, Corporate Social Responsibility, SITA (Aero)
- Donald Johnson, Head of Corporate Responsibility and Brand Strategy, National Grid
- Oliver Jones, Head of Communications & Sustainability, Aggregate Industries
- Susan Jones, Head of Sustainability, British American Tobacco
- Verity Lawson, Sustainability Reporting Manager, British American Tobacco
- Briony Mathieson, Global Head of Corporate Sustainability Communications, Olam International
- James Robey, Group Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Director, Capgemini
- Lauren Young, UK Sustainability Manager, Bupa
This conference is taking place on the 21st May at the Inmarsat Conference Centre, London. For more information and to book at this popular event, please visit: www.sb communications.net
Alternatively, contact Katie Shopland on 01342 332041 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for registration queries.